The Ministry has commenced a Central Billing for all unity colleges for School Fees Payment.
Fees Payment Process;
- Visit www.education.gov.ng
- Click on Federal Unity Colleges
- Find your school and click the link
- Login to school's portal using your username and password
- Select Payment/Bills
- Generate student Unique RRR
- Pay safely online or proceed to Any bank with generated RRR.
- Login to your portal and print your receipt
- Proceed to the bursary dept. with printed receipt.
The short video below describes this process in less than 2minutes
Still, need help? call 09060005987, 09060005985;
Or send an email to email@example.com
You can also talk to us in realtime via the online chat at the bottom left of the school’s website/portal page.
Are you a Student or a Parent? Do you want to check result for any Session or Term?
Follow this few easy steps:
1. Click on the School portal link on the navigation above
2. You will find yourself on the school portal page. Now enter your username and password as provided to you in school.
3. When you have successfully logged in, as a Student, click on My Results OR as a Parent, click on My Ward's Result.
It's as easy as that!
If you don't have your login details OR you have forgotten them, never worry, you can chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom-left of the this page, OR simply call 09060005987 or send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a support agent will be readily available to help you.
The College admits students from all over the country based on the quota system as laid down by the Government. There is no discrimination of any kind e.g ethnic or religious. Admission into Junior Secondary School or the Senior Secondary School depends on the academics performance of the candidates in the centrally organized examination by the Federal Ministry of education.
In order to capture the full and correct details of our students, parents are strictly advised to login to their Parent Account frequently and update the records of their ward(s) as well as their own record.
Parents without email address are seriously advised to create one, as this will enable the school operators to periodically send Results directly to your mail box as well as other important information that is to be passed.
Students with incomplete information on their Account will not be able to view results nor perform any other task on the school portal.
CLICK HERE to update your record now.